• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Camping photos

Trois-Pistoles, Quebec

The campground near Trois-Pistoles, Quebec:

Harry

Attachments

• Trois Pistoles.jpg
    Trois Pistoles.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 870
Life is Good

Some recent cold and wet back-country camping in the GreenHorn Mountains on the Kern River with my favorite girl. :clap

L1035765-Version-2-X2.jpg

Camping at Snaring Campground in Jasper N.P. A rare dry camping experience on our ride to the Yukon.
IMG-20120705-00618-M.jpg

This one is a bit different... a camping video. Kind of... its a time lapse of me setting up camp Friday. 49 minutes of set up in about 49 seconds plus some stills of the results. Hope it doesn't bore you.

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" src="http://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/2049450400_Px4KJsL?width=640&height=360&fs"></iframe>

Roughing it in Death Valley this winter......Brutal, the big screen was only 42", and it was the NFL playoffs!

i-tt7HC5g-M.jpg

i-qq4RMRF-M.jpg

i-R46WX6h-M.jpg

This one is a bit different... a camping video. Kind of... its a time lapse of me setting up camp Friday. 49 minutes of set up in about 49 seconds plus some stills of the results. Hope it doesn't bore you.

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" src="http://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/2049450400_Px4KJsL?width=640&height=360&fs"></iframe>

Nicely done. Where is that, It feels like I have been there!

NY side of Lake Champlain this past Fall.

DSCN2069-L.jpg

Along the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA this past Fall.

DSCN2412-L.jpg

It was a good Fall. :)

Something Different

A bit of Urban Camping shown here. Waiting over night for an early AM ferry out of Larvik, Norway over to Denmark. We threw our gear out of the truck and set up "camp" on an island of grass at the ferry landing car park. I laughingly told my GF it was the flattest, and quietest campsite we had over the course of my entire 18 day trip to Europe- which included camping at a Hot Rod Rally in Sweden (A-bombers Old Style Meeting, Udevalla), and the BSA International Rally (vintage BSA motorcycles) near Valldal, Norway.

We were on our way back to my friend's home outside Hamburg, Germany.

Back