• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Roll Call

looks like a lot of campers, i will be rehashing the "camo tarp/bike as a tent pole" tent that worked so well for me on my trip last year......

pray for sunshine! :clap

Last edited:
Me Too

Just joined the MOA and plan to attend what will obviously be my first rally. It's about 1300 kms (800 miles) one way. No camping for me. Closest place I found was a B&B in Findlay, about 30 miles away.

X

STRESS and I will be there. Wish we were riding our bikes there and camping, but we will have our dogs, so we will be RVing. Hoping to have a trailer by then so we can bring our bikes with us. First rally ever, so we are very revved up! :D

I will be there! driving Grand Forks, ND to Waukesha Wi on 7-19, then taking the Lake Express from Milwaukee at 12:30pm on 7-20; staying at the Fairfield in Lima 2oth till the 24th; would like to hook up with anyone heading that direction.. thanks.

X

I'll be there camped out and seeking the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Or beer.

:D

Sherilyn and I are coming in from Southern California for our first rally! :clap

We're heading out through Vegas, southern Utah, onto the 70 through Denver, then on to Iowa, drop down below Chicago and into Lima. Probably all in all a two week trip. We're still deciding on whether to camp or stay in a hotel. We have reservations about 30 miles away and may do a bit of both camping and hotel.

Looking forward to meeting others, seeing the countryside, a cool beer or two with George, and checking out the vendors.

Are we going to have anyway of finding each other? Not having been to a rally before will we have name tags? Secret handshakes? Decoder rings?

Woo Hoo!

Scott

Yep im in. It will be the last stop on my month long trip. It will be my first rally, and I will be camping as well. Look foward to meeting all you there.

CHPBike said:
Sherilyn and I are coming in from Southern California for our first rally! :clap

We're heading out through Vegas, southern Utah, onto the 70 through Denver, then on to Iowa, drop down below Chicago and into Lima. Probably all in all a two week trip. We're still deciding on whether to camp or stay in a hotel. We have reservations about 30 miles away and may do a bit of both camping and hotel.

Looking forward to meeting others, seeing the countryside, a cool beer or two with George, and checking out the vendors.

Are we going to have anyway of finding each other? Not having been to a rally before will we have name tags? Secret handshakes? Decoder rings?

Woo Hoo!

Scott

Now that's the spirit! Keep in contact with me as it gets closer and myself, the Amazing She La La (SO), and the Cincinnati Club will show you a great time! BTW, there is a secret ritual that involves a buckeye, a beer, and an ugly dog! L8R :drink

Xxx

We'll be there along with a lot of evil Chain Gang Inmates.....ooohhh, scary! Our 2nd MOA and we'll be selling those 50/50 tickets again, so come and get 'em.
VA -> WV -> OH, we'll hotel it on Wed night and then come to camp; the dogs will stay at the doggie B & B 'cuz we're riding (my F and her Burgman 650 mega scoot) and then camping...drinking and riding don't mix, 'specially after a concert.
Cheers, Greg

Last edited:
X

in! leaving Columbus (Ohio!) on July 1st for Newfoundland. Returning directly to the rally.

hope Gambrinus has a beverage ready for me!

X

Bette and I are planning on being there. We'll leave o'dark on Wednesday and do the volunteer stuff early. We'll be camping the whole time. I hope the S & S's are up to snuf!

We're looking forward to our 2nd National but our first camping National. We gave up a trip to D.C. to watch the fireworks on the 4th for this trip. We were to watch from the Dole balcony at the Capitol. Oh well, next year. :wave

Back