• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who wants to ride Sunday?

150 mile breakfast run

Sorry I missed you again, Steve. Took a run for breakfast from Warrenville to Stillman Valley at the Royal Blue Restaurant. There's a couple different ways I like to go out and come back from there.
Do hope I can find the time to get another run through S/W WI soon.

Have fun,
Jer

well may be I should check the board more often we went around by the boarder (WI&IL) on my /2 and buddys /5 on sunday in serch of the perfect chicken wing. Also we are looking for bars that yu can throw peanut shells on ground

Riding This Sunday

Hello I may be interested as I have not rode much this summer. I am also headed up to Tomah for the weekend ride at the end of September if anyone else is going.

Do I want to ride on Sunday?

Of course I do, I just don't want to do it with anyone else.

I like riding alone best..................Regards, Rod.

A kindred spirit after my own heart.

I'll wave at you if I see you.

That's about it though.

Made any good wood projects lately?

Meet for lunch?

I plan to ride Sunday, alone probably, but would anyone want to meet somewhere for lunch? Doesn't matter where, except somewhere out in the boonies. I prefer corn fields to shopping malls. :dunno

Have fun,
Jer

Back