• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Packet

This will be our first BMW Rally, I was wondering if there will be rally packets mailed out? Will there be rides that you can sign up for ahead of time? Looking forward to the Rally. Thanks for any info.
:cool:

Rally Packets

You will receive a Rally packet when you check in at Rally Registration at the Charleston Civic Cneter, even if you have pre registered.

We are not really big on guided tours, but there will be plenty of self guided rides available ranging from a charity poker run put on by the Ronald McDonald House to rides laid out by WV Tourism people to off road rides on the Hatfield McCoy Trail System. Check with the Hospitality, Tourism and Information area inside the Vendor Hall at the Civic Center for plenty of local riding information and interesting destinations.

FWIW, I've never been a big poker run fan. A couple weeks ago, Tina and I went on the poker run at the 49'er Rally and had an absolute ball. I'm excited to hear you're having one in WV. It'll get us out on roads we probably wouldn't find ourselves.

:thumb

Back