• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cortech Super 10 Tank Bag mount on '94 k75 help

S

SUNNYBEAR

ok..well that pretty much says it all...raising the seat, where can I attach the one strap with the loop...the other strap with the 2 clips mounts around the steering head but I don;t see anywhere to put the rear strap.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

I put two zip ties around the frame tubes and left them loose under the seat. The strap went through them and I snugged everything up. Looks pretty cheap, but the mount is secure. The bag slides all over the tank only because the front straps don't want to tighten enough. I sometimes hook very small bungees to the backpack strap connectors on the sides of the bag, and that keeps things in place. I can post pics if you like...

thanks...that'll do it except I may use parachute cord or something like that...what I didn't want to hear was "you have to remove the tank"...

Seems you have to do that for everything else! Honestly, though, I'm saving my shekels for the oem bag...it looks like a better system all around. The price was good on the Cortech, so I got it first.

Back