• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pegs?

_RockZ_

Seeking the 4TH dimension
Seen one today and Looks to Me like It will Be alful hard to Add some highway Pegs
If any one knows of a Good System Plz POSt!!

Pegs

I didn't find any reference in Ilium website to the K1600. I've considered changing from an LT to the GTL, but the more severe angle of the knees is a putoff when compared to the touring bike. Highway pegs would help.

Just got off the phone with Ron at Iliumworks - he said they are indeed working on highway pegs as well as other accessories for the K1600's... you can email him at sales@iliumworks.com just to let him know your interest - and he'll add you to the mailer list for when they release their stuff.

I also agree Man what a beatiful BIke But COmfort for my knees is Important!! Always seem like it takes a little while but some Good Manufacture will come up with a Kewl Idea!!

If any one knows of a Good System Plz POSt!![/QUOTE]

Recently purchase Zteknic cylinder guards and mounted Iliumworks (iliumworks.com) highway pegs on my 1100RT. $600 for entire system. A little pricey but well worth the money for my knees. Dr. says I'm way overdue on a knee replacement. The system is extremely comfortable and allows me to move around on the bike. Feels like I can spend all day in the saddle with no leg problems. I would highly recommend this for people with knee issue.
RTCharlie

Yes the Wunderlich saddlebag guards look really nice, however there have been a few negative comments about losing room for the passengers feet. I don't know as I haven't seen a GT/GTL with them on. I asked on another forum if anyone has them yet and I rec'd no replies.

Rick H.

Back