• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

leather pants?

Malaszka

Hi,
Looking for leathers pants with armor but not too bulky. Found a pair by BILT. The fit was great, the product cheesy! Anyone able to lead me to the right site, company, product?

I picked up a pair of gently used Alpinestars for my daughter in the spring, but they're too tight for her comfort. If you're a tiny person, (sz 4) they're yours!

Hi Voni,
In your experience do you think the Dainese run true to size? I ordered some Vansons and they were OK but I couldn't fit them into my boots or over my boots. Wierd!

My female riding companion oftern uses her BMW leathers. They fit her well - she's average height with a good figure, not a pear shape.
She recently added some RevIt textile stuff- current women's models- the fit of those also work very well for her.
No boot issues with either- just minor glove cuff issues. Her gloves could use an upgrade..

I NEED this though it's a little light for my shade of RED!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OIWfmjnJPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voni
sMiling

Back