• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2011 Black Diamond Beemers (Rally in the Poconos)

Any confirmation yet from the Black Diamond Beemers about the condition of the site? Long range forecast looks like a great weekend for the rally!

Message from Jodi

Received this message from Jodi from the BDB

Hi Terry, as far as I know all roads of ingress and egress to the camp are OK. Looks like GREAT weather for next weekend! See you then.

Thumbs up to the BDB for a great rally in a terrific location. Good food on-site with friendly camp staff. Met Jody while she was zipping around the site, and she gave us first-timers some tips for next year. The flaggers at the entrance were much appreciated. Thanks to all who put in the time and effort before, during, and after the rally. :thumb

My only complaint - I need a fleece sleeping bag liner! Chilly nights indeed! Off to REI today to remedy that situation.

Glad to hear you all had a good time at the BDB rally!! Tell your BMW buds about it and hopefully we will have an even bigger crowd next year!! Weather was pretty much perfect, right? Okay, just a little chilly...but made the bonfires each night seem extra special! Seriously, the rally is a big event for our relatively small club and there are many people who work really hard on it, so the positive comments are appreciated!!

Tonya
50/50 chair - and friend of Jody, the "Hostess with the Mostest" :groovy

This is a FANTASTIC rally !:thumb:thumb I highly recomend it to all you BMW riders out there on the web. Jodi is definetly the "hostess with the mostest" and I will be looking for her next year !:heart

Back