Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The back way to Bike Week

Quote Originally Posted by 59312 View Post
    You better not have spoiled it. We usually only see about 6 bikes from Athens to Jacksonville on this route.
    I've had a bunch of friends tell me that they've enjoyed this ride, but I think most stick to the expressway and hammer down, much faster.

Ian, we're going to the TT races, since this is brand new do we want tickets in the lower level start/finish or the mid level start/finish? We usually go the the flat track which is outside the stadium.
    Gary White

Quote Originally Posted by 59312 View Post
    Ian, we're going to the TT races, since this is brand new do we want tickets in the lower level start/finish or the mid level start/finish? We usually go the the flat track which is outside the stadium.
    I would pick the lower level myself to get as close to the track as possible.... but not so close that people walking along the fence block your view.

Haven't been to buy my tickets yet, but it would be **awesome** if they let you sit/stand on the tri-oval right next to the track, like they do with Supercross.

However, I think the speeds are going to be a lot higher on this dirt track.....

Ian

Thanks Ian, we haven't been to a race in the stadium except for historic racing and then there were bleachers in the infield.
    Gary White

Supercross right now, MPLS, 2019. NBCSN, till 10PM. Lots of crashes so far.

Fantastic ride review! I travel from Atlanta to Vero Beach a few times each year and I love the backroads of south Georgia and Florida. My goal each trip is to avoid the expressway and turnpike as much as possible and the character of the backroads is amazing! It's a long all-day trip to get there, but the journey is tremendously rewarding!

IMG_0183 (2).jpg