• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from South Carolina

scrolf

Hey All, Renewing member from Columbia, SC. Was member several years ago for your magazine. Finally upgraded from a 97 PC800 to a 2008 R1200R. Love to head for the Blue Ridge Parkway and Deals Gap. Looking forward to using the BMWOA website. Rolf Dolder

Welcome! Glad to have you back! You have a great bike there and you are certainly in one of the prime riding locations in the country! Ride safe and maybe we will meet along the road!! :wave

Hometown

Good to have you onboard! I have a couple years of experience with my R12 and love it. Let me know if I can help with bike stuff.

Welcome back! Its always good to see a new (or renewing in your case) member from somewhere close.

Hello and welcome! My name is Chris and I live in Anderson South Carolina and drive a 2018 an R 1200 RT. Living in the upstate I have easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway. I love deals gap. Would love to meet up and ride with you sometime. Just let me know when!

Peace,
Chris

Wilkommen Rolf!

Thanx for connecting with the MOA forum. Many years ago, BMW of Columbia got my R90S put back together after I was knocked sideways by an inattentive driver {Things haven't changed one iota in the meantime}! I was young and stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB... Many BMWs later, I'm still riding in the N.Alabama neighborhoods, and meet regularly with the NAVMC on the ancient 75' R90S...

Hope you enjoy your rides around the Piedmont... Perhaps we'll see U in Gr8 Falls in ~7 weeks! Ya never know exactly where you'll end up - Just look at 2020!!! Be Safe & Be Seen! :doh

Happy Trails, Ciao! :thumb
Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - + '16 R1200RS

Back