• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Where can I list some accessories for sale on my 2010 R1200RT?

chadman

I have some stuff I need to sell from my 2010 R1200RT. I have a new K1600GTL coming soon and I'm selling my RT. I thought we had a sub-forum for members to use to sell stuff, but can't find it. I was looking to sell a:
Cee Bailey windscreen
Bak-up back rest
BMR passenger back rest
2010 Service DVD
BMW Garmin GPS mount

Admin, if you could point me to the correct sub forum and move this post appropriately, that would be great!

Flea Market

Chad,

On the front page of the MOA site, on the top where the menu bar is, select Flea Market. You can create ads for the website as well as the magazine. It's a great tool for the members.

I'm sure one of the mods will assist you as well.
Good luck,
C

Awsome! I knew there was a place, I just thought it was on our forum. I never even looked at those links up there. Thanks C

I have some stuff I need to sell from my 2010 R1200RT. I have a new K1600GTL coming soon and I'm selling my RT. I thought we had a sub-forum for members to use to sell stuff, but can't find it. I was looking to sell a:
Cee Bailey windscreen
Bak-up back rest
BMR passenger back rest
2010 Service DVD
BMW Garmin GPS mount

Admin, if you could point me to the correct sub forum and move this post appropriately, that would be great!
Sorry, I can't move it to the Flea Market area but it sounds like some of the other members have you on the right track. Here is the link just in case http://www.bmwmoa.org/flea/ Gary

Back