• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lost Samsung Pebble MP3 Player

ENFOMAN

BMW MOV Club Director
A small round black Samsung pebble MP3 player that was attached to my Helmet with some 3m scotch loc during Registration on Wednesday came off by the time I noticed it in the Sherpa area after I registered and never did find it. Lost and found never recovered it. So, If some one has it, please send me a PM. Lots of favorite tunes on that one.

Thanks in advance...........

A picture of it......................

dimension.jpg

I'll pass through the area later today. So far I am looking for a digital meter, two nice pocket knives, a peeble and a side case near Deer Lake on RT 61. :wave

Back