• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Jack Riepe Seminar

Sorry, but Jack's column is a waste of paper and ink. jmho

OK - entitled to your opinion.

But I had an extended one-on-one conversation with Jack after the ON Banquet Thursday evening.

The man is as fascinating in person as his column has been in print - basically, he is functionally insane.

I look forward to reading his quips for some time to come! :dance

ok - entitled to your opinion.

But i had an extended one-on-one conversation with jack after the on banquet thursday evening.

The man is as fascinating in person as his column has been in print - basically, he is functionally insane.

I look forward to reading his quips for some time to come! :dance

+1

Sorry, but Jack's column is a waste of paper and ink. jmho

So don't read it.

Back when manners mattered my mother taught me if I didn't have something nice to say not to say it at all.

An insult is an insult and a cute little "jmho" doesn't excuse it.

I find his column very funny....to each his own.

Sorry I missed his presentation....I met one of his "pit crew" in the beer tent Saturday night.

So don't read it.

Back when manners mattered my mother taught me if I didn't have something nice to say not to say it at all.

An insult is an insult and a cute little "jmho" doesn't excuse it.

I don't read it. That's my point. My manners are very much in use thank you. I just don't get his style. That's my opinion. Sorry that you find it necessary to be so condescending.

I don't read it. That's my point. My manners are very much in use thank you. I just don't get his style. That's my opinion. Sorry that you find it necessary to be so condescending.

There's a big difference between not reading his column because you don't get his style and saying his column is a waste of ink and paper.

JMHO.

There's a big difference between not reading his column because you don't get his style and saying his column is a waste of ink and paper.

JMHO.

Totally agree with you Fauster. Personally I find his column hilarious. In a similar vein, I did not like Shooter Jennings so I left instead of booing his set. Now Sister Sparrow & Paul Thorn are a totally different matter - they were GREAT Highway 101 was really good too once they really just started having fun.

Next Year's Rally Slogan . . . . .

Jack was holding court in the Beer Tent and I think he came up with a new slogan for Rally 2012.

Missouri . . . . because it wasn't f ing hot enough last year.

Campbell Tellman II
:thumb

Back