Thread: One piece suits

One piece suits

Anyone out there use 1 piece suits and like-em. As far as eating at the diner in them while out on the road and such-n-such. Going the distance with them ect. Any Opinions/ Stories / testimonial / pros-cons???

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    I like my Aerostich. It took a few thousand miles to break it in, really. I usually either lock it to the bike or just carry it in when I am out and about.

Now as to why I like it, well it fits me well, it cools pretty good when moving. It has lots of pockets. I like all the armor and pads.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Quote Originally Posted by TZOLK
    Anyone out there use 1 piece suits and like-em. As far as eating at the diner in them while out on the road and such-n-such. Going the distance with them ect. Any Opinions/ Stories / testimonial / pros-cons???
    I have a two piece. There are times when I want to wear the jacket and not the pants, NEVER while riding. These times are... standing around the campfire after dark, or when I go to lunch in somebody's car at work in the winter. I'd say that in ten years, there have been maybe a dozen times that I would have been inconvenienced by a one-piece.

However... when I crash tested my Stich, only the jacket was totalled but not the pants. That would have been a whole suit I would have been replacing if it had been a one-piece.

Just food for thought.
    Click here for Tales of Motorcycles and Life
    - BMW MOA Lifetime Member #18854