• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Riding Pants

jcasscles

I am looking to purchase a lightweight pair of riding pants complete with armor. I current own a pair of Olympia Motosports Airglide pants which I like but am looking for something that breaths a little better. Also, I purchased the Airglides as a "Pant over" and am looking to purchase an actual pair of riding pants. Comfort, airflow, and armor/protection are the key components that I'm looking for in a pair of riding pants, any suggestions? Anyone try the Sliders Kevlar Quest 2.0?

The air glides are meant to be worn as pants. If you wear them that way nothing is going to breath better. I bought those in silver which also helps as black just absorbs heat.

I have the airglide 3 pants in silver.
I love the up to the hip zippers., makes getting into them so easy.
On really hot days I wear shorts underneath.
Most other times ,pants and I don't find them hot to wear.
I use them as overpants 'cause I like the option of normal clothes if and when I go to someplace and don't wanna look motoradd-ish.

If your looking for something that flows better air than the airglide your out of luck. You can't get pants that have actual armor and have airflow like a pair of shorts. Kevlar jeans don't flow air and also don't have armor. They just last a little longer in a slide. You'll suffer a broken knee cap but your skin will be intact. I have revit mystro pants, which are the black equivalent to the airgildes, and love them. I plan on getting the pewter airglide 3 pants to go with the airglide 3 jacket I already have.

Anyone try the Tour Master Tracker Air Pants? Similar to the Olympia Moto Sports but with a different material in the area where you meet the seat.

Back