• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Maryland

cw36

cw36
Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am from Baltimore, MD. I have been riding BMW's for good many years ('88 K75c and '09 R1200R although they have been my father's), until this past fall when I purchased a 2000 R1100S.

I was an associate member many years ago and I recently signed up to be a full member. Looking forward to heading back to the rallies.

Anyone riding from MD (or thru MD) to the rally looking for a riding buddy let me know. Or anyone in the MD area looking to ride, let me know.

Thanks.
cw

Last edited:
Welcome back, CW!

The Mid Atlantic Riders are rally bound. We are having our monthly breakfast meeting on Saturday to discuss details of who's leaving from where and when.

Join us! click here: MARs

Thanks for the warm welcome and the info. I haven't decided on whether to leave early AM Thursday or Friday. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Back