• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from the Heart of Dixie!

Shaykon Qwinney

Hi from Bama! I just renewed my membership after a lapse of two years. I ride an 07 GS12 Adv, which was my first BMW bike that I purchased new at the end of 06. Although Ive been riding since I was 9 yrs old, this bike opened up an entire new world of riding for me that I have enjoyed ever since I brought the GS home.

I have never been able to make BMW events or rallies but I actually have some free time at the end of this month and I am kicking around the idea of riding up to PA for the International rally. Im also thinking of going early and participating in the Gypsy Tour but Im not crazy of going solo so Im trying to talk a friend of mine who also has a GS to come along too.

Anyway, I'm glad to be on board again and Im looking forward to getting involved with as many activities that I can.:wave

Hi SQ!

Welcome back...sounds like you've bonded with your machine. I don't understand all that off-road stuff, but those Adventure bikes are really pretty cool. Maybe see you at the rally!!

Hey Alafreakinbama!d!
I'm new here, too! Upstate SC, so maybe we'll see each other in the road! Not offroad. Not yet, anyway. Have a good ride. (06 GSA, new to me, two weeks ago.)
Kemo Sabe

Back