• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Camp Victory a Special Camp for special kids - National Charity - CLUB CHALLENGE

R1100rtp

While weÔÇÖre enjoying our rally there will be a group of kids with Juvenile arthritis enjoying their Camp Victory experience. The Camp benefits kids affected by many serious health issues. Thursday morning some of the kids will visit our ÔÇ£CampÔÇØ.. :thumb
If your club hasn't sent a check to meet the Port Washington Club challenge of $100.00, weÔÇÖll be happy to pass along your individual contribution. A check will be presented to The Camp Victory representative on Saturday at the awards ceremony.
Be on the lookout for the roving 50/50 ticket sales people. Patsy Moore and many volunteers selling tickets. YouÔÇÖll have an opportunity to win some ÔÇ£beerÔÇØ money, while helping the charity.. Your donations at The Cyber-caf?®, the sewing booth, charging station, Coffee, and other volunteer areas will provide an opportunity to contribute to this worthy cause. I know weÔÇÖve all been touched by some of these diseases in our own families. Please consider ÔÇ£digging deepÔÇØ and helping the kids..
CampVictory5.jpg

For more info, or where to mail your checks: http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally11/get_involved/the_2011_charity_club_challenge

A belated update on the National Charity Challenge.

We were able to present a check for over $14k to Camp Victory.:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance

thanks to all who contributed.

Also I received the following from the Executive Directory regarding their current status as relates to the flooding:

>>You probably already know about the horrible devastation that is happening here in the Susquehanna Valley of Pennsylvania. Camp Victory has been very fortunate and not had any flood damage....but, unfortunately the Bloomsburg Fairgrounds had been devastated! This is not the first time that flooding has occurred there...but they are saying that this is the worst. If you'll go to my profile page, I've posted some aerial pictures that includes some of the fair grounds.<<

Many people in Bloomsburg lost a lot, but it looks like Camp Victory is o.k.

Back