• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Karaoke @ beer garden?

katman

Katman
Are there any other "Helmet Singers" who would participate in Karaoke, at the Beer Garden, Thursday night?:groovy

Last edited:
Sign me up.:deal I sound better with the helmet on and a few beers in me.:buds Not only that but, other places think I'm wierd when I wear my helmet and sing.:dunno

I think its a great idea!

But then, I'm not going to the Rally.

Tom

I’ve been singing inside my helmet for the past 45 years.
Finally I am getting a chance to do it with the microphone and friendly audience, I hope.
Any financial contribution to my singing hopefully will cover some of my fuel cost.
Also I willing to cut it short for $100.00 "CASH" only. Also I can stop before I start for $75.00:D

IÔÇÖve been singing inside my helmet for the past 45 years.
Finally I am getting a chance to do it with the microphone and friendly audience, I hope.
Any financial contribution to my singing hopefully will cover some of my fuel cost.
Also I willing to cut it short for $100.00 "CASH" only. Also I can stop before I start for $75.00:D

I'll cut it Short for $50.00 and stop before I start for 25! I'll also take checks! Keep those cards and letters comin in!:D:sick

I'll cut it Short for $50.00 and stop before I start for 25! I'll also take checks! Keep those cards and letters comin in!:D:sick

Typical reality of an American business proposal!!!
An honest man with 45 years experience in singing in the helmet, decided to make an extra 100 bucks at the BMW Rally. But.. NOOOOO.. Somebody (like ENFOMAN) had to cut in and bring the price down to 25 bucks. Now for that money we can bring a bicyclist from China for 5 bucks to sing a karaoke for us in front of 10 thousand BMW riders and we can split an extra 20 bucks. Both of us will not be able to afford pay taxes on that extra income. Not to mention that we will have to go to the bank for the loan in order to finance that so called karaoke singer, pedaling back to China. Of course we will default on the loan and we will ask the taxpayers for the BAILOUT.:sick
Don’t you guys ever learn from your mistakes??? Just take my advice.:bow Pay me $75.00 in CASH and I will shut up NOW.:D
God Bless America.:clap

Sign me up.:deal I sound better with the helmet on and a few beers in me.:buds Not only that but, other places think I'm wierd when I wear my helmet and sing.:dunno

Oooh, I think we've found campfire entertainment on the Gypsy Tour!

>If this is a trail balloon someone please pop it.

Rob once again your eloquence shines through!

Ken

Back