• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos of YOUR Other brand Bikes

IMG_0015_HDR.jpg

My 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTI...

This little thing makes me smile every time I go into my garage....

DSC00897.jpg

It helps to bring back great memories.

Was a nice bike when it ran...

Was in the shop more than on the road, so I turned it into an 85 K100RS and have never looked back!

BikenFlag.jpg

1969cm91 Honda 90 Cub

The greatest motorcycle on earth. :dance

Attachments

• SAM_0055.jpg
    SAM_0055.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 673
My 1998 VFR800. I've owned this bike since new and will likely never sell it.

45K on it. It was my regional touring bike for a while, then a commuter and is now a nice Sunday morning GT ride.

1351733_dDpu7-L.jpg

It's slow...it handles like 1936...every train track crossing is an adventure...zero wind protection...feet forward posture guarantess a sore butt after 200 miles...cleaning it takes a week...

...but I love looking at it...I love the sounds it makes...I love the conversations it draws from old guys...and I love watching the springer front end as it pogos up and down as we go down the road.

Attachments

• garage022 (Medium).JPG
    garage022 (Medium).JPG
    106 KB · Views: 525
XR650L...D606s...oversized tank...jet kit...air box mod...Corbin seat...aftermarket pipe...tail rack...heated grips...TAG bars...this is my dirt road exploration bike...comfortable enough to ride from sunrise to sunset...enough space to hold some rain gear and lunch...and cheap enough that I don't mind taking some risks with it. Simply a great bike until you come out of the woods 200 miles from home and you want to take the tarmac back...then the wind will toss you all over the road...tires make a ton of noise...no wind protection...obnoxious exhaust note...minimal lighting...and truly sketchy at speeds above 75. I do enjoy the wheelies though:evil

Attachments

• XR 650L 2.jpg
    XR 650L 2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 522
My 17 year old giving his grandmother, who has dementia, a ÔÇÿrideÔÇÖ on the back of one of our Twinstars at her 90th birthday party. When my sons were learning to ride, I found two old Twinstars (an ÔÇÖ80 and an ÔÇÖ81) for them to learn to wrench on. . . and we restored them completely. Great experience and they both do their own maintenance now.
My mom isn't ÔÇÿin the presentÔÇÖ very often these days, but she seems to have fond memories of my dad's Indian from the 1950ÔÇÖs. When she saw the Twinstar at her party there was no stopping her ÔÇöÔÇ£I WANT A RIDE! I WANT A RIDE".
They went only about 10 feet with people on both sides holding her on, but she was happy (the Twinstar, not so much. . . rear fender is on the tire here).
Wil rides a Ninja now, no shorts or bare feet.

Attachments

• BikerGrannySmall.jpg
    BikerGrannySmall.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 471
Just brought home a TW200. I've been looking for one for some time now.

Attachments

• tw200-1.jpg
    tw200-1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 467
Back