• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Firecracker RA International Rally

Randy, I have been talking to a fellow club member of yours through work, it would be great if you would introduce us at the Rally.
His name is Kevin.

Ferry Passage

Just for info now, the Ferry from Muskegon was only doing the free motorcycle program through June, then back in Sept and Oct.

Hey all: Talked to the Badger folks yesterday, they are giving a 25% discount on tickets for the RA rally. This is for the rider, NOT the bike which is regular price. A group of 15 riders who make their reservations at the same time can save even more. (Sorry, I lost the numbers, You can get exact figures from them. !-800-841-4243. Good luck, have fun. Dutch

The quietness of this thread is deafening. It must be fun.
Dangit.
Leaving early tomorrow, sprained thumb and all.

No. I was up at the beer tent both nights, and I saw you Saturday, but by the time I got over there, you were gone.

last year at this ralley I met a guy pulling a bicycle trailer behind his /5, he had a banjo and sun shade. I would like to talk to him about his trailer.

Back