• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vintage Motorcycle days, Gilmore Farms

B

bunkyone

Hey all: Just a reminder: Vintage Motorcycle Days at Gilmore farms is this week-end. Always a great show, and the museum is simple awesome!! There's a bunch of folks leaving from the Ludington area early Sunday morning... Any other groups going? Vaya con Dios. Dutch (By the way, there is AMA flat track racing on Saturday at the Hartford Mi. fairgrounds. This is about 40 miles s/w of the museum.)

Hey all: Just a reminder: Vintage Motorcycle Days at Gilmore farms is this week-end. Always a great show, and the museum is simple awesome!! There's a bunch of folks leaving from the Ludington area early Sunday morning... Any other groups going? Vaya con Dios. Dutch (By the way, there is AMA flat track racing on Saturday at the Hartford Mi. fairgrounds. This is about 40 miles s/w of the museum.)

I had to pass on the show this year, as I was re-setting our place after our graduation open house on Saturday. Plus I needed some rest after everything I had to do over the previous 2 weeks getting ready for it. But they always have a good turnout and put on a great show at the Gilmore Car Museum. Lot of vintage bikes to look at, and you always see something you don't expect. Plus lots of cars to look at there.

Hey all: For those who couldn't make it, you missed a great show!! Lot's of tasty bikes, new displays, and plenty of BMW parts for sale. (For a change). The neatest thing was the scooter/moped races. Great racing, little money involved, and very mellow crowd! Maybe nest year? Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Back