• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Picture of Your K16

The day i brought it home

I rode it home from the dealer the long way putting 200 miles on it. Parked on my bike lift and went upstairs to change clothes. Wife comes upstairs and says "your bike just fell over" Thinking she was pulling my leg, i took my time to go downstairs to check. Oops the wheel chock didnt hold it upright as it is supposed to. Note to self : "Always use tie downs" .
I called the dealer and the salesman came over to help me right the bike. As soon as I got home,I had removed the side cases to take upstairs for storage but still had the small 28L top case on it. The top case landed on the Megamoto under the cover which slowed the drop. The only damage was the left fog light bracket that was bent down slightly. It was so minimal it was not noticed for several weeks and easily straightened. The salesman could not believe it when we got the bike vertical again. Lots of lucky stars that day.GTdown_zpsf3e5fe59.jpg

2 Days old... 2013 K1600GT ...

i-7q3px5H-L.jpg

i-xsHzQ4d-L.jpg

i-PPRHmXh-L.jpg

i-jZG8srJ-L.jpg

i-K5tf5Rm-L.jpg

MAX BMW's Craig Cantey, making me nervous applying my license plate...
Freyja & Craig.jpg

Next to my trade-in... painfully sad but, the right choice for me...:thumb
Freyja & GSA.jpg

Meet Freyja, Norse Worrior Goddess of Beauty...
Freyja Top Case.jpg

Who people think Freyja really is... I mean its totally understandable. The likeness is uncanny :D

freyja.jpg

January 1, 2014 at Whiskeytown Lake
A beautiful day and a beautiful way to start the new year
IMG_0067small.jpg

End of Year 2013 Special - My new K1600GTL

Just picked up the bike at Magic City Cycles Orlando for the ride back to Alpharetta GA (via St Augustine and Amelia Island). Parked in front of the Sea Hilton GVC.

Attachments

• jerry.jpg
    jerry.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 497
Our GTL.....

IMAG0648.jpg....and its stablemate, our 09 Stratoliner S.
These were taken mid November. The weather went downhill from there.IMAG0649.jpg

Back