• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Picture of Your K16

On the Road to He11

My K 1600 GT on the road to He11, Michigan...

IMG_0266.JPG

Otto

Otto (who replaced Franz '06RT who replaced Hans '03 R12CM) after his chromerectomy

Attachments

• GTL.jpg
    GTL.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,406
So the only problem I see is NO place for Forward Pegs
I seem to be able to travel futher if I can adjust my knees
any new ideas yet ,and O ya IS the headlight contraption covered by warranty?

Hey, Here is my New K 1600GTL delivered om 10/14/11 in Rochester, N.Y. Worth the wait.....:thumb

Attachments

• 20111014drennon.jpg
    20111014drennon.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,303
Me and my bike

Me and my new Bike With 13 miles on it to breakfast and back.

Attachments

• DSCF0438 2.jpg
    DSCF0438 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,187
Pick up my k 1600 gtl on Friday in new Hampshire,loved every minute on it was cold

:usa:usa:us:usa
Hey, let's see a RED one here!

Great looking bikes. Can't wait to get mine (GT also), but it'll be a while being #1016 on the pre order.

And me with more time on my hands since I retired today. :clap

Good thing I still I have my '06 R1200GS to ride or it would be a long summer, even here in the frozen tundra.....:bottle

My K1600GTL

New K 1600GTL, in its new home. A very worthy replacement for 2000 K1200LTC

Attachments

• web IMG_2356.jpg
    web IMG_2356.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,031
1600 Owner's Pics

C'mon 1600 owners - only 2 posts in the pictures section so far this year???
:dunno

Please slow down and take some pictures (so I have something to look at while procrastinating about buying one myself)

My new bike ... picked it up yesterday while in Daytona Beach for Bike Week!

photo_1.jpg

Just being taken out of the crate!

photo_2.jpg

Getting some miles on her already! I love the bike ...

photo_3.jpg

Kate,

In a nutshell...................you rock girl! Awesome bike!! ENJOY!!!!!!!:german:beer:beer

Dennis Trovato
2009 R1200RT

May 21, 2011 - US pre-order #1 (blue, Chuck) and #13 (silver, me). One of, if not the, first two pre-order deliveries.

The gentleman in the middle is the dealer principal of Morton's BMW, Jeff Massey.

k1600_group.jpg

New GTL'er here. Thought I'd post some pics - I certainly looked at all the pictures I could find before I bought my bike, so here's some fuel for future owners.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Does this count?

TrackGTLD.jpg

I picked up the GTL on Wednesday at 6:00 pm, and the next morning, had it out on a track day. Had to get it broken in right. ;)

Posted one in another thread. Here it is again....and another one, because the model that posed with it gets jealous if she doesn't get the same treatment as her cousin

Attachments

• DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 824
My Bike Likes ME, Just hanging out together With 999 miles on the odometer

Attachments

• DSCF0599 2.jpg
    DSCF0599 2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 813
Back