• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-Life Crisis?

Of course it "mid life" ..... the first guy I ever met riding a beautiful old beemer with a side car was an old hippie in Boulder Colorado....he admitted to being somewhere north of 92! I hope we are all so lucky!!

No Crisis here!

When I bought a Mazda Miata at the age of 46 my sister thought that was a mid-life crisis. I promptly told her that I had wanted a convertible for years and was finally in the position to get one and there was absolutely no crisis.

I don't think she has heard that I'm back on motorcycles (nine years later - where has the time gone) after not owning one for nearly 12 years and riding only very little for the previous 3 years.

Boy, it's good to be back on 2 wheels! I've managed nearly 6300 miles since the first of February and I'm lookin' for an excuse to ride.

Excuse to Ride

Boy, it's good to be back on 2 wheels! I've managed nearly 6300 miles since the first of February and I'm lookin' for an excuse to ride.

You need an excuse? How about the family reunion in Bloomsburg, July 21-24. You can't miss a family reunion! That'll add at least 5,200 miles to your totals.

Back