• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Message?

Darryl Cainey

Sir Darby
I tried to post a new topic in Campfire and I got this message.
I tried the back button and still nothing.
I even opened up a new page and tried to start all over again but no luck.

Any ideas? What's a token?

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

Never heard of "token" before...I wonder if that's supposed to be "cookie". When it says reload, you should use the feature at the top of the page to reload or refresh the page. Either click the button or hit F5. If that doesn't help, and it is actually the cookies that are the problem, you might need to go to Tools, Internet Options, and then delete temporary internet files and cookies. You will then have to reenter some information and/or relogon in to various websites that you routinely visit.

Hi Darryl, I did some checking around for you and got this from V-Bulletin...
If this problem is only happening to some people and cannot be reproduced, the probable cause is their browser cache. Have these users either try a different browser or clear their browser cache.

Otherwise an ISP cache may also be to blame.

If your "cookie" file is jammed up it causes some problems also. My suspicion is a small glitch related to the above as you were able to post this question here. HTH, Gary

Tried a different page and I could post a photo in pet pictures?

But not in Campfire?
Well.. I don't know what is next Darryl. I take it it started today? After you cleaned out your cookies file Did you have to log in again? If none of that helps and if you have access to another computer (friend-neighbor?) see if you can log in from there. That would Isolate the forum from your computer. We have had some occurrences lately where some could see a linked photo and some only saw the code. If none of that works and or if it doesn't get better over the next day or so-you might give the office a call. If you want to try a test in campfire when ready-go ahead and one of us will delete it as necessary. Good luck, Gary

If you deleted the cookies, I would say to unplug your modem (DSL) from the wall outlet and leave it unplugged for a while and plug it back in and see if it still continues. This will reset your IP and hopefully you will not have any more occurrances.

If you deleted the cookies, I would say to unplug your modem (DSL) from the wall outlet and leave it unplugged for a while and plug it back in and see if it still continues. This will reset your IP and hopefully you will not have any more occurrances.
I forgot about that one-it's another good one, thanks :thumb

Back