• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

grand prizes??

H

HODAG

any guesses?
I heard a rumor today :nyah
starts with a k and ends in s

I haven't won any door prizes at any rallies. Maybe this is my year!
A brand new shiney K12S would make my day ;)

Yikes

BradfordBenn said:
I heard it was a dream date with MOA Board Member of your choice! :stick

The old board or the new board? You can pull my name out of the hat, while I like Brad and many of the board members, wait... would a date be a free pass to the rally of your choice. Awesome!

Grand Prizes

Until we actually have taken delivery of the "Yet-to-be-identified" grand prize, I am reluctant to make any announcements. :brow

BUT --- all indicators point to the definite possiblity of something truly cool and extraordinary.

And you have to know me, to know that I don't do this "Keeping-Secrets" thing very well. :blah :blah :blah

Hopefully the bike will be delivered within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patience. Soon, very soon

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
And you have to know me, to know that I don't do this "Keeping-Secrets" thing very well.

I kept it for almost 4 hours after I heard it, thats almost a record for me.
Mark

Back