• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Riders to MOA Rally?

modarin9

Fear is the Mind Killer
Hi Folks. I am looking to meet up and ride to the rally in Bloomsburg. Anyone going? A caravan would be enjoyable. No pressure; meet up and separate at your own schedule/pace. Not interested in a one day high speed interstate shot to PA instead moderate to high mix of interstate and country roads.

will do.I know some guys are going from Morton,il area,but i think they are slabbing 80 out and will most likely do it in one day.I plan on a nice ride and probably 2 days.Will let you know more later.Ed

will do.I know some guys are going from Morton,il area,but i think they are slabbing 80 out and will most likely do it in one day.I plan on a nice ride and probably 2 days.Will let you know more later.Ed
Who is riding from Morton is Paul Boyd one of them

Had breakfast with Paul last Sunday.Don't know if/when he is going though.If i see him this week i can ask.I think i will try leaving on the 18th.Ed

I am looking on leaving Tues pm or early Wed from Crystal LAke, IL (chi suburb) and taking two days. LEt me know if you are interested in riding out and a mix of country and slab roads. Rusty my email is Fireman8813@gmail.com

Last edited:
Still shooting for monday morning early.Try to get a few hundred miles in before the heat hits.Think i will take 24 or 30 east,for a while anyway.Any body wants my number p.m. me.Ed

Hope you all made it home safely.I went to N.H. after the rally and picked up the wife.Took 6 days coming home.2700 miles for me round trip.Ed

Back