• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K1600GTL On MotorWeek TV Show

Stig

Tame Racing Driver
The PBS show MotorWeek did a nice review of the GTL. You can read the written version of their review here and look for the TV review during episode #3036. My TV provider (DirecTV) didn't have anything about the GTL listed in the episode summary, but it is on with the episode that features the new Ford Focus & Lexus CT 200H. Their review was pretty good, especially since their primary focus is on automobiles. I've been a MotorWeek viewer for 15+ years, and I believe the last time they tested a BMW motorcycle during the Two Wheelin' segment, it was the (then) new 2005 R1200RT.

My Dish Network description told about the bike. I thought it was a good representation of the bike. My wife watched the show with me and asked me if I wanted one. When I said yes, she suggested that I sell my two current bikes and buy one. It must have impressed her as she is not a motorcycle fan.

Back