• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

World coming to an end..........

kgadley01

Well everyone, according to some questionable sources the world is supposed to end tomorrow. What are your plans for your last day on Earth????? We are going to ride to North Carolina to attend a BMW Owners picnic. If it does end, I'll be with my friends eating Brauts and riding Beemers. :wave

World coming to an end, women and children will be hardest hit. The stock market scheduled to close esrly due to world coming to an end.

I plan on going around collecting all the motorcycles the "believers" will not be needing anymore.

Everyone and everything will be replaced with identical people and objects.
No difference will be detectable.

A fifty-foot dinosaur has been spotted off the coast of Fukashima, awakened by the nearby nuclear disaster.
The Japanese army is watching helplessly as millions of civilians scream in panic.

bert.gif

Everyone and everything will be replaced with identical people and objects.
No difference will be detectable.

A fifty-foot dinosaur has been spotted off the coast of Fukashima, awakened by the nearby nuclear disaster.
The Japanese army is watching helplessly as millions of civilians scream in panic.

Oh no! There goes Tokyo!

Here's how to have fun today:

Buy an inflatable doll, rent a helium tank.
Clothe doll, inflate with helium.
Release near your closest rapture get together.

Hilarity ensues... works better with larger groups.

Should I short sell my stocks and bonds and get what I can for them. Since the world is coming to an end and all.

Rode my bike into work today, not because it might be my last chance, but because it finally stopped raining long enough to get it out. Mowed the lawn when I got home, again because of finally getting some dry weather. Well, sort of dry, as I did get some rain drops on me as I finished it up. At least it will look nice for the finale, if it comes.

As for me, I'm ready if it does, but I don't think it will today. NO man knows the day and the hour, according to GOD himself. Only HE knows for sure.

Here's how to have fun today:

Buy an inflatable doll, rent a helium tank.
Clothe doll, inflate with helium.
Release near your closest rapture get together.

Hilarity ensues... works better with larger groups.

Now that's Funny!!!! :ha

Guess I'll put off washing the bike till tomorrow.

Well I rode back from our picnic with Kenny and the bunch as fast as I could. I figured what the heck this might just be my last ride. My wife kept hitting my helmet & jabbing me in the ribs. I was going over 100 mph on I-485 when I saw three LEO's (two city & one sheriff) comming down the ramp lights & sirens going. I rolled the throttle off & they just went right on past me.:dunno

I just got a call from my buddy Keith who is doing the Iron Butt CC50 ride this weekend from Houston Tx. He said everything is good to go in Houston.

I'm calling this MYTH BUSTED:nyah

Back