• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A first time tire change in the Man Cave

fanbelt

All:

This weekend I changed my own tires for the first time. Took a little longer than I thought but is very doable as many of you know. Replaced the Tourances with Continental Trail Attacks. So far so good. I was sparked into action when the Postman brought my Marc Parnes wheel balancer on Sat. These are very nice and well functioning pieces of gear. I recommend them, they are a delight to use.

Mike B

Attachments

• DSCN0158.jpg
    DSCN0158.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 477
All:

This weekend I changed my own tires for the first time. Took a little longer than I thought but is very doable as many of you know. Replaced the Tourances with Continental Trail Attacks. So far so good. I was sparked into action when the Postman brought my Marc Parnes wheel balancer on Sat. These are very nice and well functioning pieces of gear. I recommend them, they are a delight to use.

Mike B
That looks good Mike, it's nice when a new tool works out. As this will have more appeal then just the gang in the Oilhead section, I'm going to move it to Gear. In the Gear section more members will get a chance to take a peek. Gary

For those of you who will need the BMW rear wheel adapter, Harbor Freight carries them...

I believe Harbor Freight no longer stocks that adapter, I'm unable to find it on their website. They had a closeout sale on those about a year ago, I bought three of them at $2-$3 each.

Back