• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

From Greece to Germany

tattube

Hi all, I'm planning on a 3-4 week unguided MC trip for late summer.

Wondering if anyone here has any experience with rentals in this neck of the globe.

These are the rental companies I've researched:
1. Adriatic Moto Tours, out of Athens & Slovenia
2. Bosenberg, out of Germany
3. Beach's MC Adventures, out of Munich

Adriatic by far has the best rates, with unlimited miles and insurance.

If anyone has rented from one of these, or others, I'd really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Hi - I'm interested in whatever information you get about this kind of thing. I just returned from a trip to Greece and Turkey, and have started thinking about a non-guided MC tour over there next year. I did send an email to Adriatic, and have asked an Istanbul travel agency to do some research. I'd sure like to hear if you get some positive responses.

JG

Back