• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motoport group buy?

I recently bought a new Motoport jacket

but i went with the 1000 denier Cordura. So far, i am loving this jacket !!!

I have a full set of Gear from Wayne at motoport

And I love it.

It took a few miles to get used to, but after that they feel like second skin.

I made a special trip to San Diego to get fitted and got some great gear off the shelf that they did a few enhancements to fit my stubby legs on the spot.

The geat is NOT cheap but I believe that it is the best you can get and overall worth it.

Oh and I have put on 10K miles since I got the gear in December (6 months ago).

I also ride in FL where 90 is normal. I have only been out on a few 90 degree days since the heat of the summer is just starting, but so far so good.

Also we went thru a few 25 degree nights on a cross country run and a gerbings liner kept me nice and toasty under the motoport gear

Group Buy

Count me in for an Ultra Mesh II jacket. Hope more folks jump on.

I have the stretch Kevlar jacket and pants and a pair of Kevlar gloves for a year now (Quad Armor), would really like to get the mesh. Above 85 degrees the stretch is too hot (heck above 75 sitting in the sun it can be too hot). The gear is well made and if I had to put any gear to the ultimate test this would be my first pick. It fits well, however I would have liked to visit Wayne for a true custom tailored look.

All:

Supposedly, there is a group-buy w/ Motoport already in progress over at ST-Owners.com. 10% discount. Rather than waiting for this one to take off, might be a good thing to tag on to that one.

Just sayin'.

All:

Supposedly, there is a group-buy w/ Motoport already in progress over at ST-Owners.com. 10% discount. Rather than waiting for this one to take off, might be a good thing to tag on to that one.

Just sayin'.

I agree wholehartedly and thats what I'm doing... not much interest here anyway....:dunno

Thanks

John:

Thanks for the heads up - I am going to head over to there.

Jim

Back