• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Great chicken rally in alabama is on

One thing that didn't make our rally ad, is we are going to have demo bikes there this year. It's been a few years since we had that so I'm excited.

Sorry, I don't know which bikes will be there.

We have a new Dealer opening up in the Birmingham, Ala area in June. They will be there answering questions, giving out small free gifts, and doing tires and service work. They will be Red Mountain Motorsports, so look for them !!!!!!!!!

Pandoras BMW from Chattanooga will be there with the Demo bikes.

We will have several other vendors also.

1800 pounds of chicken ordered so come hungry. 400 pounds of pork for BBQ on Thursday night.

The G650 GS we are raffling will be there for folks to look ( not sure if its one of the demo bikes or not). Want tickets, can't be there? You have about two more days to get them by mail/internet. Rally@bmwmoal.org for info on that.

TODAY is the last day for pre-registration, but no worries, we have enough room for everyone so come on.

Rally site still damage free. Flooding is on the MIssissippi river not the Tennessee river where we are.

Okay, that about covers all the questions I've been getting by e-mail.
Oh yeah, one more................yes, we have mosquitos in the south. But the campground sprays ahead of time and they usually aren't bad at all, but bring spray just in case. My choice..........clear vanilla extract. Been using 20 years and it works, is all natural, and smells better, also will not stain clothes so you can put a little on your clothes too if you tend to get bit through your clothing like I do. HAHA guess the skeeters find me scrumptious.

Connie

Back