• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Maybe it's just me.......

you think this is slow, it takes a month to reload a page from the ON....... :brow

I really do hate to bring this back up.....but this forum is getting s l o w e r all the time. :brow

At times, it gets so slow, I just log off and come back when I'm in a better mood. :dunno

Actually this process is moving forward. I know it sucks to wait, but the web team wants to do some stress testing on the new provider before a change is made. No sense in making a change if it isn't any better. :thumb

Not just you ...

The forum is often just as fast at home on my dial up modem as it is at work on a dedicated line. Something is clogging things up!

:dunno

Back