• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 1200rt audio integration issues

BWOLF

I have the Bluetooth integrated with the audio on the RT.

I have a Nolan and the N-Com system installed on the Helmet. I have an iPod hooked up via the cable supplied with the bike. If anyone has this combo, maybe you can help??

OK...so my buddy also has the N-Com.

1: He has the Master Helmet. I have to turn my N-Com on 1st so his N-com reads mine but before I do that, I think I have to get all my bike controls on so my N-com can read my iPod through the radio then he turns his on.

Sounds real confusing but the one question I cant figure out is when using the iPod on my RT bluetoothed to my N-Com how can you pause the songs? I can change playlist...advance to the next song all from the dial on the hand grip, but no pause? I can mute it in the case I need to have a moment to talk to someone or just turn the radio off. No pause??

Wonder what responses will come other than work it out with Nolan and N-Com!
I cant be the only one that uses these combos?? Can I?

According to the Audio System manual for playback from connected iPod or MP3, Pause is not listed as a function.

I have the Bluetooth integrated with the audio on the RT.

I have a Nolan and the N-Com system installed on the Helmet. I have an iPod hooked up via the cable supplied with the bike. If anyone has this combo, maybe you can help??

OK...so my buddy also has the N-Com.

1: He has the Master Helmet. I have to turn my N-Com on 1st so his N-com reads mine but before I do that, I think I have to get all my bike controls on so my N-com can read my iPod through the radio then he turns his on.

Sounds real confusing but the one question I cant figure out is when using the iPod on my RT bluetoothed to my N-Com how can you pause the songs? I can change playlist...advance to the next song all from the dial on the hand grip, but no pause? I can mute it in the case I need to have a moment to talk to someone or just turn the radio off. No pause??

Wonder what responses will come other than work it out with Nolan and N-Com!
I cant be the only one that uses these combos?? Can I?

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the Forum

I added more info to your thread title to help attract responses. It helps resspond and with future searches as well.

Back to the show...

Back