• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New/Old Member

MOTOJAVAPHIL

MOTOJAVAPHIL
Making my first post on the forum although I have been in MOA for awhile. It marvels me that when I joined MOA back in 78 the Anonymous Book was one of the coolest tools for the road and the rag was no where as slick as the one we have now. Its a credit to the Club, and its membership, that things have just gotten better and better! The Forum, and Site, are the best of any motorcycle forum I have visited or been a member of, another cudo. New members are really getting a bargain, considering the motorcycle is perhaps the Best Motorcycle in the World and then you have the awesome BMWMOA. Yup, its all good!:buds

Welcome to the forum...finally! That's a pretty low member number...almost one of the "original" tribe! As you say, there's a lot going on here and a lot to see. Have fun!!

A toast to javaphil... :coffee

Kurt,

Thanks for the welcome wagon, mighty kind of you. BMW had just won superbike in 1976 I think (Have the Stein), and the Z1 was the Bad Boy. The Goldwing was just and one sexy R100RS had me panting. Wife made sure I got the R100/7 with the complimentry Luftmeister Fairing and bags from BMW. Attended my first National in Vermont in 1978. Rode to work on my Beemer dressed in a leisure suit:brow!
Phil

Back