• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Luxury Lite UltraLite Cot

macstudley

Ambassador since 1984
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting a Luxury Lite UltraLite Cot ever since I saw a vendor selling them at the GMR a few years ago. Unfortunately I have never been able to justify $229 when I only go camping a few times a year.

I called Bruce at Luxury Lite yesterday to inquire about the hiking pole they sell. Believe it or not he talked me out of buying one when I told him my intended purpose.

I told him how much I want a cot but just can't afford it. He told me that they have a handful of factory 2nd cots that he was going to put up for sale for $159 on their website but hadn't got around to doing it. They still have a lifetime warranty but not a 30 day free trial period.

Today he sent me a link, so I've already ordered one.
Here's the link: http://www.luxurylite.com/fac2ndcot.html
This link is not on their website yet, but it will be soon. Don't procrastinate!

Mac McEnheimer

New Firsts.........

Another option is to go to campsaver.com where they ordinarily sell these for $218.95, sign up for their newsletter and get the 20% off coupon, use it and get $43.79 off which means you get a first for $175.00 with no shipping charges. That's how I got mine. A quick peek shows that they are currently out of stock but if you watch this web site, you'll get another chance. They offer these 20% deals fairly frequently. I don't work for campsaver.com and have no financial interest in the company.

I did purchase the additional high riser kit for this cot from the Luxury Lite site and the owner of the company in Texas couldn't be a better guy to deal with.....I think
this is a great product and they stand behind their lifetime warranty no matter where you got your cot from.....

Don

Back