• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dating Forum Anyone?

Why does there need to be a seperate "dating area?" The campfire section is for all things off-topic except for the no-no's stated in the guidelines. What is to prevent someone from posting a "Looking for Love" thread? All this discussion about something that isn't prohibited is pointless.

If there is someone who wants to find out if there is anyone on the forum interested in getting to know them (romantically) , then they should just post up. There's no rule against it; so why do they need "permission"? Just do it!:deal

Tom

Aww look... The first date.
See... It can work...

CJSISW.jpg

Hey Tom, what are you doing this weekend?:heart

Depending on weather, working on the new cabin. Wanna bring your hammer over for some fun?:heart You can bang something while I screw the decking (down).

Tom

For a deck? Nah.

Can you believe it, Rob? Somebody's already trying to undermine our relationship by casting doubt on whether we should screw, or not! :laugh

I hate to side with this interloper, but in this case he's right. I like to nail tongue and groove in the interior, but outside, screwing is the way to go.:blush Is this a deal breaker?

Tom

Good one. Now, it might, as a fetish!

The thing is, I don't mind a new forum, but I bet it would fizzle out quickly and not be used. But you can bet I'd be reading it and enjoying it while it lasted.

Hey, how about a swingers forum?

Well, it is true they have both a shaft and jugs. so a little something for everyone ......... :laugh

RM

I like dates with my morning oatmeal smash a banana on top.

Hey I have a good idea! Lets have a forum about dates! How many eat em and whwere the best dates are produced!

Better yet, a forum about breakfast..you know, breakfast of champions!

...nah...what was I thinking

I'll just go back to being grumpy

Dates remind me of prunes which reminds me of prune juice with is a subject I'd rather get into.... :laugh

But then again they are a vegetable

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GukPBrDttk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GukPBrDttk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
RM

When I taught at the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College in the late '80s, someone put a sign on my classroom wall that said, "no horse is so dead that it can't be beaten a little more."

Can you believe it, Rob? Somebody's already trying to undermine our relationship by casting doubt on whether we should screw, or not! :laugh

I hate to side with this interloper, but in this case he's right. I like to nail tongue and groove in the interior, but outside, screwing is the way to go.:blush Is this a deal breaker?

Tom

Sad to stand in the way of a blossoming relationship. Tongue and groove or screw, I'm sure we'll be done "lickity split!"

Close the thread? It just finally became good!

Back