• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New BMW Owner

paratrooper34

Hi all! I am pretty excited as I just bought my first BMW; a 1993 K1100RS. I love this bike and hope to have a long relationship with it.

I am posting a tech question to go along with this, so if you have some informative input, I sure would love to see it.

See ya on the roads, Mike

Welcome to the Forum Mike,

Great "new" bike. The Flying Bricks have a great reputation like the Eveready Bunny...they just keep on goin'.

Take a few and fill out your profile and sig line...helps us know who is playing and may help you find folks nearby to help or ride with.

I take it you are done with jumping out of perfectly good aircraft? :usa

Hi Steve, yes, I am finished with all that. Had a great time while it lasted. Now I am gonna stick to the bikes for excitement.

Mike

Welcome to the club! Riding bikes might not be as full of adrenaline as jumping out of airplanes, but we certainly have fun.

I have 12 takeoffs without landings, 5 courtesy of Ft. Benning! I doubt I'll ever attempt that lucky 13!!

Hi Kurt, sounds like we both have eaten the same dirt!

Maybe bikes aren't quite as adrenaline pumping, but they work for me just fine at this point in my life.

Take care, Mike

K11

Hey Mike, and welcome...
I had a red 93 K11RS a few years back...fine bike for sure. I sold it to get an Airhead, but it sure was fun while I had it....

Welcome buddy:)

Close as I got was my Uncle, WW2, The 101ST Eagles over N.Africa. Loved that guy. Best regards to your retirement and welcome to the best of bikes world:). Randy,Pilot, not jumping, go down with my ship!

Back