• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Seen In Montana

akbeemer

SURVIVOR
Didn't get a chance to speak to the rider as he appeared to be in quite a hurry when he came out of the store. I did notice that he had an interesting tattoo that covered much of his face. My favorite decal on the bike was, "Mullets Rock."

SAM_0223.jpg

SAM_0221.jpg

SAM_0220.jpg

Seen in Montana

Ummm, what was he buying at that store that he did not already have on his bike? :scratch :scratch

I wonder if the front set of luggage needs to be full all the time in order to balance the bike???

Hey all; Just another example of the old saying; Goldwings never die. I wonder what this whole rig must weigh? By the way, is that a fishing pole or a shotgun in the green case? I'll wager a bet that the owner of this monster is just happy as heck to be out in the wind!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

The spirit of individuality. All that matters is if the rider is happy riding life's trails with his bike.

Thanks for posting.

Education

Thanks. Now at 64 I have a whole new definition of 'double bagger'.

Sign on the door says Ace Hardware so I am gonna go with faucet washers since I just know that thing already has a kitchen sink. .... and 40 gallon fresh water pressure tank. Now holding tank.................

Back