• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Camping Fan

The sleep breeze is an interesting idea. But, I've been to BB in the summer years ago and I'm still thinking a fan to keep the flies/bugs off. I know I'm gonna be sleeping on top of the bag until it gets cool.

Because it was so dry when we were there the bugs zeroed into on ANY moisture. They commited suicide in the cooking pot while on the burner. A little extra meat....mmmmmmm good

The sleep breeze is an interesting idea. But, I've been to BB in the summer years ago and I'm still thinking a fan to keep the flies/bugs off. I know I'm gonna be sleeping on top of the bag until it gets cool.

Because it was so dry when we were there the bugs zeroed into on ANY moisture. They commited suicide in the cooking pot while on the burner. A little extra meat....mmmmmmm good

Yum... Winged protein. :eat
Doesn't your tent have screening?

Regardless... In that kinda heat getting off the ground helps too.
Have you considered hammock solutions to the heat?

Swinging in the breeze does help.

200012984-001.jpg

You know I hadn't thought abt a hammock. I think I've seen them you can get with mosquito netting. I've got a hammock in my bk yard. Have to try it. At my age with most my weight out front a hammock might be dangerous if i roll on my side.

Back