• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pa BMW Motorcycle Dealer(s)

aa3jy

Stopped in at a dealer,who's probably less than 90 miles from this years MOA Rally, asked him if he was go'n to be involved with the Rally. He's answer was he didn't know there was a Rally in Pa. I asked if anyone ever contacted him, he said no...Curious and somewhat surprised..but what do I know..

If someone is interested in doing a follow up with this dealer please contact me off list.

Last edited:
I'm surprised he was so uninformed. However, according to the BMW Motorcycle web site, there are 6 dealers within 90 miles of the rally site. Perhaps you just went to the wrong dealer.

To be really honest about it, as far as I know, there will be no local dealers at the Rally..if you rule out maybe Bob's BMW..but he's there at all the rallies.. I've been to 3 of the 6 Pa. Dealers as he is the only one, so far, that hasn't been informed..I'll try and make it to the other 3 sometime soon..but I don't make the Big Bucks that some of the Ambassadors make..:p

Do we really need a service dealer at a rally ?

How much can they do in a rally setting ?

If you breakdown use your towing service provider. I would rather see an open dealership nearby than deal with some overwhelmed rally dealer whose initial intent was to fleece someone over tires and over priced exhaust systems. ;)

Do we really need a service dealer at a rally ?

How much can they do in a rally setting ?

If you breakdown use your towing service provider. I would rather see an open dealership nearby than deal with some overwhelmed rally dealer whose initial intent was to fleece someone over tires and over priced exhaust systems. ;)

I have a towing service provider?

Back