• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My Short Ride

mfifer

Titan Silver
I finally went for a short 90 mile ride yesterday after a long layoff as I have lost my job. I just do not have a reason to ride daily now and the bike has set for a month or so. I found I now have a fork seal leak so have ordered parts but wanted to go for a short ride and try to take pictures of some trains (as that is our business). Did not see any trains but a beautiful day for a ride.
Here ar a few pictures.

DSCN1213.jpg

DSCN1210.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

Mike

Short ride

Looks like a nice day you had for the ride! Glad you got out....having been unemployed myself a couple of times, a ride is a good way to treat yourself to a quick dose of sanity, and fun. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Looks like a nice day you had for the ride! Glad you got out....having been unemployed myself a couple of times, a ride is a good way to treat yourself to a quick dose of sanity, and fun. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Actually , I was a Government employee so my sanity was better served with a bike ride when I was working !!!! :brow
Now it is MORE fun.

Mike

Back