• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sidecar rentals?

Visian

look out!!!
Howdy - i received a question via the BMW MOA CampSite, asking about the availability of rental bikes with sidecars:

"My wife and I spend our hollidays in europe camping with our BMW GS1200 with sidecar (tripteq). We would love to do the same once in the western part of the US. My question is: is it possible to rent a motorbike with sidecar in that part of the US, or can I offer a side-car owner in US to use mine and I use his for some weeks?"

Does anyone have any info about this?

tia

ian

hey now, don't all jump in at once! :ha

here is a picture of the guy asking the question. nice rig!

Attachments

• P6300134.jpg
    P6300134.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 89
I'd advise him to look on ADVRider in the Haaks Forum. Larger sidecar audience, might find someone interested in a visit/trade.

I'm liking these Tripteq's the more I see them.

If anyone has an answer to the question I would think it might be Doug Bingham .... and you know how he likes to yak on the phone about sidecars.

Back