• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMW Motorcycles of Countryside

careycsg

Chicagoland has a new dealer. Richard Fisher, principal and owner of 7 import car dealerships under the Autobarn flag, will be opening BMW Motorcycles of Countryside on a planned date of April 29. Get ready for a BMW dealership, the likes of which you have most likely not seen before! Location will be the corner of S. LaGrange Road & Joliet Road in Countryside, IL.

They will stock the complete line of BMW apparel with supplements from other soon to be named vendors. Look for Schuberth, Arai, Shoei in helmets and Sidi for boots. Held gloves and a full compliment of Olympia to start. Track days at Autobahn in Joliet, of which Richard is a founding member. Events galore! Service second to none! Aftermarket accessories in stock for the most popular applications. Tires at great prices with a huge in stock selection. Pick up and delivery service for those in need. A test ride program never before seen in the industry! The best coffee in Chicago from Metropolis to stop in and enjoy, while browsing a library of every motorcycle publication, complimented with a growing library of books and DVD's about all facets of motorcycling!

This will be impressive. All from an owner with a detailed past in motorcycling and motorcycle racing, whose passion for the sport is realized in his dream of opening a BMW motorcycle dealership. There will be a vast assortment of pre-owned makes from Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Triumph, MV Augusta and others. This man loves motorcycling as well as being a highly respected SCCA racecar driver. He can bring Road America to it's knees blindfolded! Stay tuned for more announcements of the grand opening, special events and promotions. Richard is an owner who is a rider, as well as all of the employees.

So you ask, how does a self proclaimed lurker from this forum with a low post count, know so much? I am extremely proud to say that I was hired this past Sunday by Richard Fisher to be a part of this team. Some of you already know me from my involvement with the Chicago Region BMW Owners Association. I will be involved in numerous areas of the dealership from sales to merchandising, marketing and event planning. I hope I get to meet many of you who frequent this forum, being able to put a face to the name or avatar. We are open minded to your suggestions to make this dealership a resource for many products in addition to what we already have planned. This will be fun & I am very excited to be a part of what I am confident will be one of the most popular destinations for motorcycling in the midwest. Please PM me with your thoughts if you like. I will be very tuned in to following this forum and the many great contributors that take the time to post. See ya at Countryside!

Carey Caldwell
847-571-0424

New Dealer

Having a new dealer in the area is great news. Please put in a good variety of women's gear. I look forward to visiting the dealership.

Mary

BMW Countryside

Congrats Carey! I'm looking forward to checking out the Countryside location.:clap Thanks for the good news.

Great news for the area

:bow

If there's an official opening or a real opening date, I'll be there. My dealer bolted right after I purchased my LT, so I'm more than willing to support someone dedicated to service.

Thanks,
Jer

:bow

If there's an official opening or a real opening date, I'll be there. My dealer bolted right after I purchased my LT, so I'm more than willing to support someone dedicated to service.

Thanks,
Jer

We will keep this post updated once construction is finished. Thanks for all of the positive comments. We are listening!

Anytime I hear of a new motorcycle dealership OPENING up, that is good news; And when it is a new BMW dealer.. even better.

Good Luck on your new job/experience/venture!

Chicagoland has a new dealer. Richard Fisher, principal and owner of 7 import car dealerships under the Autobarn flag, will be opening BMW Motorcycles of Countryside on a planned date of April 29. Get ready for a BMW dealership, the likes of which you have most likely not seen before! Location will be the corner of S. LaGrange Road & Joliet Road in Countryside, IL.

They will stock the complete line of BMW apparel with supplements from other soon to be named vendors. Look for Schuberth, Arai, Shoei in helmets and Sidi for boots. Held gloves and a full compliment of Olympia to start. Track days at Autobahn in Joliet, of which Richard is a founding member. Events galore! Service second to none! Aftermarket accessories in stock for the most popular applications. Tires at great prices with a huge in stock selection. Pick up and delivery service for those in need. A test ride program never before seen in the industry! The best coffee in Chicago from Metropolis to stop in and enjoy, while browsing a library of every motorcycle publication, complimented with a growing library of books and DVD's about all facets of motorcycling!

This will be impressive. All from an owner with a detailed past in motorcycling and motorcycle racing, whose passion for the sport is realized in his dream of opening a BMW motorcycle dealership. There will be a vast assortment of pre-owned makes from Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Triumph, MV Augusta and others. This man loves motorcycling as well as being a highly respected SCCA racecar driver. He can bring Road America to it's knees blindfolded! Stay tuned for more announcements of the grand opening, special events and promotions. Richard is an owner who is a rider, as well as all of the employees.

So you ask, how does a self proclaimed lurker from this forum with a low post count, know so much? I am extremely proud to say that I was hired this past Sunday by Richard Fisher to be a part of this team. Some of you already know me from my involvement with the Chicago Region BMW Owners Association. I will be involved in numerous areas of the dealership from sales to merchandising, marketing and event planning. I hope I get to meet many of you who frequent this forum, being able to put a face to the name or avatar. We are open minded to your suggestions to make this dealership a resource for many products in addition to what we already have planned. This will be fun & I am very excited to be a part of what I am confident will be one of the most popular destinations for motorcycling in the midwest. Please PM me with your thoughts if you like. I will be very tuned in to following this forum and the many great contributors that take the time to post. See ya at Countryside!

Carey Caldwell
847-571-0424

Glad to here this.I live in N.W. Indiana and hate the ride into Chicago downtown to the dealer.In fact yesterday rode to Grand Rapids MI. to order a new key.:usa

Glad to hear that you are excited, as we are also. This will be a complete destination for Beemer Owners. We look forward to meeting you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Progress toward the opening is happening at a brisk pace. Ride Safe!

After your call to me I had to look around. Here you are! How cool is that? You sounded so fricking excited!
I am so happy for you bud!:thumb
Steve

There will be progress updates and an announcement of the grand opening date. I will hand deliver your own personal invitation! See you tonight in BG for the Hod Dog Ride?

Anybody got an actual address on this place yet (or coordinates) that I can plug into my GPS?

Thanks - Kevin :scratch

Back