• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adding your name is appreciated

New to Forum

:drink:drinkHowdy Ron from caldwell, Id, new here ride: 09 Lt, 94 r1100rs, 96 dr650 wife has Vulcan 500 o7 wish it wasn't a wet Sat. I see lots of good info here and I'm sure I will beifit from the source. Thanks Ron

Bump

bumping...

We are a friendly community and really would like to know folks on a first name basis.
Please take a minute, new and old, and edit your profile to include your name in your Sig line. Act like we are meeting face to face when we exchange thoughts on the Forum :wave

And as a suggestion when setting up your Username, the Internet is full of scam seeking opportunists and stories of those who might get your email address and some info as to your interests if you use that as your Username...just food for thought. We like individual Usernames in general, your name is OK as well... the email addy approach looks a bit dry:brow.

Adding your location as well may help locals in your area meet and greet,provide local help, or just help all of us know where you call home.

Thanks and come on in :nod

I know you

Most know my name, some ask about the big red X and what it stands for. Well, I saw it somewhere on the web and liked it. It stands for nothing at all. :wave

You will forever be the man who came to the rescue when that pigeon took out my windscreen on the RT.

A winter 2013 BUMP of a thread from a few years back.

Seems we have a lot of members still nameless... we really are a place where everyone would like to know your name...( sad rip-off attempt of CHEERS theme) :wave

Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post

We are a friendly community and really would like to know folks on a first name basis.
Please take a minute, new and old, and edit your profile to include your name in your Sig line. Act like we are meeting face to face when we exchange thoughts on the Forum

And as a suggestion when setting up your Username, the Internet is full of scam seeking opportunists and stories of those who might get your email address and some info as to your interests if you use that as your Username...just food for thought. We like individual Usernames in general, your name is OK as well... the email addy approach looks a bit dry.

Adding your location as well may help locals in your area meet and greet,provide local help, or just help all of us know where you call home.

Thanks and come on in

Last edited:
A winter 2013 BUMP of a thread from a few years back.

Seems we have a lot of members still nameless... we really are a place where everyone would like to know your name...( sad rip-off attempt of CHEERS theme) :wave

Well, I don't try to keep it a secret, but just in case - it's: D - A - N.

Back