Thread: Tank Bag dog carrier

tntjoe

Tank Bag dog carrier

Im looking for a tank bag dog carrier for a small dog I take him almost every place I go ,but I carry him in a carrier strapped to the seat behind me if I want to ride two up I have to leave him home Ive seen them before but didnt get the name of the company that makes them
    Thanks Joe

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tntjoe View Post
    Im looking for a tank bag dog carrier for a small dog I take him almost every place I go ,but I carry him in a carrier strapped to the seat behind me if I want to ride two up I have to leave him home Ive seen them before but didnt get the name of the company that makes them
    Thanks Joe
    Hi Joe welcome to the forum. I did a quick search for a dog carrier through the search feature and came up with this thread http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread....ht=pet+carrier This is a question we normally run in the Gear section so I will move your question to the Gear section for you. Hopefully some of the members will have some more ideas for you. Have fun, Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Yarddog
    Yeah, a Google search might yield some pretty good results if you haven't already done so..T-Bags makes one for the luggage rack or back seat, and their quality is top notch...Not certain if carrying a pet on the tank is a good idea, but hey...it's yer pet!!!

I saw a lady riding pillion with a small dog in one of those baby carriers that hangs over the chest. That might be worth a look.

Yarddog
    If you don't find an acceptable tank bag carrier, it might be well to consider getting a luggage rack, if you don't already have one, and look into that T-Bag carrier I referenced...

tntjoe

Thanks

Thanks for the help

I don't know who the US distributor is, but Bagster makes this tank bag for pets:

http://www.baglux.co.uk/product/?cat=52&id=1802
    Dave

'06 Triumph Scrambler (Trans-Labrador veteran)