• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New Enduro Gear By KLIM - Just AWESOME!

soph9

so this is the new Badlands KLIM ADV gear next to the new Latitude more road orientated gear....both will come in 2 colours...

1198176625_Qh7AB-L.jpg
1198176620_6PPij-L.jpg
1194296225_nHjEe-L.jpg
1194296200_a472R-L.jpg

Both look awesome and are an all in one suit with the rider having options to layer on their own.

Feel free to comment...

Klim

I would seriously have to consider Klim paying me an advertising allowance to wear their product. They sure are proud of their name! Everything I have read reveals good detail and thoughtful planning. Just too much of their name plastered everywhere. They are becoming an established player and will do well. I wish I had a dealer in my area to check it out.

you know... KLIM is making stuff that this is really the first to make me seriously consider not buying another Darien when either my 12-year-old or 5-year-old suits wear out.

these suits not only work really well, they look excellent. all except for those logos plastered hideously all over them... my pet peeve. :doh

ian

Badlands approx. msrp = $849.99 jacket $589.99 pants

Latitude approx. msrp = $549.99 jacket $489.99 pants

Not cheap but they are making some great stuff and are crazy over their name for sure:doh

maybe KLIM will read this:

Dear someone:

Tell KLIM we know their name and do not need to see the K logo and their named spelled out on each side of their suits. A little more subtle. Seriously, I love KLIM but the more I look at their new suits the more the advertising gets to me. Just put your K in strategic places and your name on the back or wherever...just not all over.

Back