• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW R1200C with Side Car - $8700 (Lancaster, PA)

grafikfeat

Not me... Not mine... No Affiliation.
Just a courtesy post for someone whom may be interested.

Looks like a pretty nice rig. My only input is the "C" is great for pulling a sidecar.

3kc3o43l25P35X55R6b2ieca943efb4321f3d.jpg
3n83md3p45O15Q55W6b2i5561f658813312dd.jpg

3ka3p73l15U05X55R4b2i9ae47faf5e8e1c0a.jpg
3n93o43p45Y25V05U2b2i631cec45600e1e12.jpg

I guess it would help to put up the LINK TO THE SALE!

Last edited:
Where was that guy a year ago before I started pouring money into my rig?? :)

I'm kind of amazed at his very reasonable asking price. Usually those rigs are priced over $10k.

--chiba

Where was that guy a year ago before I started pouring money into my rig?? :)

I'm kind of amazed at his very reasonable asking price. Usually those rigs are priced over $10k.

--chiba

That's always the case! :ha

This one has the Police Bars too... Nice rig...
Since the "C" is the red-haired step child of BMW resale suffers.
I don't have that problem... I ain't selling mine. :D

Ever.

Quite the rig Jim, Good find! Pm me the link willya? I'm close enough and crazy enough to check it out -- maybe.

I showed this to a friend back East who is looking at it. :brow
I'm told it's in Pristine Condition and may go for $8K.

Damn!

I'll post some better pictures when I get them.

I showed this to a friend back East who is looking at it. :brow
I'm told it's in Pristine Condition and may go for $8K.

Damn!

I'll post some better pictures when I get them.

You can store it at my place until rally time - Statdawg also has storage.

Bokrijder

Thank you for the kind offer(s).

I was a bit confusing... I'm not getting it.
My friend back east is.
He procured a trailer and will be dragging it home to the Adirondack Region.

The Skinny

The Thread may be slowly coming to a long hard rest or hibernation I suppose. I am now the owner of that "sister of envy". :nyah:thumb

I have a few details to iron out before I get it on the road which is Ok because we are pretty well stuck in the arctic cold here still.

I want to thank Grafikfeat Jim and RocketmanLI for all the help they gave me and, of course the seller which if not for him (or maybe his wife) this all would not be possible.

Attachments

• P3210607.jpg
    P3210607.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 310
Nice. I'm still a little jealous - when I first started planning a sidecar rig, I wanted to do something with an R1200C. I'm not complaining about my K1200RS rig, I'm just saying - yours is nice :)

--chiba

Thanks for that approval. I will have to get it out in the sun for some really nice shots soon...When ol man winter loosens his grip. The wheels are so clean and unaffected by pitting, I could lick ice cream off the spokes and shave my mug :dancein the rims reflection!

Thanks for that approval. I will have to get it out in the sun for some really nice shots soon...When ol man winter loosens his grip. The wheels are so clean and unaffected by pitting, I could lick ice cream off the spokes and shave my mug :dancein the rims reflection!

So... How is this rig working out for you!? Show us some pictures!!

Hi Jim-

Rig is working out just fine and is very handsome. This summer has been a bear personally and I may not make it into the milage contest this year. :( here is a small tease from the last Green mountain rally though.

Attachments

• Green Mountain Rally 2011 040.jpg
    Green Mountain Rally 2011 040.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 107
Back